Grilled pork tenderloins are the best popular dish! If I say it is very easy to make I know you will not believe it, But here I am telling you a simple and most delicious recipe for it.
Prep: 10 Min. + Marinating Grill: 20 Min.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin
(1 Serving) Contains: 33g Total Carbs
- Honey 1/3 Cup
- Reduced-Sodium Soy Sauce 1/3 Cup
- Teriyaki Sauce 1/3 Cup
- Brown Sugar 3 Tablespoons
- Minced Fresh Ginger Root 1 Tablespoon
- Cloves, Minced 3 Garlic
- Ketchup 4 Teaspoon
- Onion Powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- Ground Cinnamon 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cayenne Pepper 1/4 Teaspoon
- Pork Tenderloins 2(About 1 Pound Each)
- Hot Cooked Rice As much as you want
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Pour half of your marinade into another dish or shallow container.
- Add pork and turn to coat it in the sauce before refrigerating for 8 hours (or overnight).
- The next day remove meat from the fridge so it can be brought back up close to body temperature again while cooking begins!
- Let’s talk about the most delicious meal you’ll ever have pork steamed in its own juices with a side of rice.
- These tenderloins are ready; you can freeze them and use them later just by grilling them.
- Or if you have guests tonight just start grilling the slices of tenderloin and serve hot.
This dish has been known as “the king of all meats” and for good reason! The rich flavor will make your taste buds go wild, while still being healthy enough that even those who don’t enjoy red meat can enjoy this one skewer after another at dinner time. Trust me on the last part.
Because I know what it feels like when people say no but then later come back begging us again just yesterday morning before noon.
It is important to understand that for pork, pink does not mean raw.
So avoid the impulse of overcooking it and once your meat reaches a temperature around 145°F you can stop cooking at this point by using marinades or sauces which will help keep its tenderness in check.